Open House on May 19th
Over 70 people attended an Open House on May 19th that revealed near and long-term development and transportation opportunities for the Highway 99 area in Edmonds. The boards above were displayed at the Open House and present:
- a brief recap of Highway 99 today
- community values for the project area
- what we heard in the March workshop
- near and long-term development and transportation opportunities
- performance measures of each near and long-term scenario, and
- the proposed scope of the Planned Action EIS with scope commenting period closing May 24.
The near and long-term scenarios captures only the development capacity of the area. Our next step is to analyze the feasibility of each scenario and develop a strategic action plan that prioritizes potential development and improvements based on market realities and community values.